Madurai to KanyaKumari
MADURAI-TRIVENDRUM-KANYAKUMARI-RAMESHWARAM – MADURAI
Duration: 5-Days, 4-Nights
Day 1: Madurai Trivandrum
After Breakfast Transfer to Trivandrum . Check into Hotel . Later Visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple . Napier Museum , Kovalam Beach Ect . Over night at Trivandrum .
Day 2: Trivandrum – Kanyakumari Temple Tour
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. Check into hotel. Later visit the Vivekananda Ashram Gandhi mandapam, Vivekananda Rock Temple. See the sunset & overnight stay.
Day 3: Kanyakumari to Rameshwaram
Rameshwaram is an island situated on the tip of the Indian peninsula. The city is also an important south India pilgrimage center of the Indians. It is the place from where Lord Rama had built a bridge across the sea to rescue his consort Sita. This is the place where Rama worshiped Lord Shiva to cleanse away the sin of Ravana. Both the Vaishnavites and Shaivites visit this pilgrimage city. The places of visit include the Ramanathaswamy Temple, Pamban Bridge, Danuskoti. Overnight stay
Day 4: Rameshwaram – Madurai
After breakfast proceed to Madurai. Check in & evening darshan at Madurai Meenakshi Temple Back to the hotel & overnight stay
Day 5: Madurai Drop
After breakfast check Out & Shopping. You will be droped to the Airport / railway Station for your return with fInd memories
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Only non AC rooms are provided in Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal and Coorg as they are hill Stations
- Ayurveda Charges
- Early Check-in Charges – PLEASE NOTE STANDARD CHECK IN TIME IS 13:00 HRS & CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 HRS.
As per Kerala government policy, please carry any copy of photo identity proof of the guest for the security reason. Also note that if the guest is non residential Indian please carry the passport copy (must).
“Hope the above are clear and in order. We value and welcome any suggestions you may wish to share with us. For any further customization and clarifications regarding the above package, please feel free to contact us”.